8 Day Sailing and Trekking the Wild Blue in Sardinia, a week around the mythical “Selvaggio blu” (literally wild blue trek).
A route between the sea and the wild coast of Baunei supramonte in the heart of Ogliastra, the most unspoiled part of the island both for culture and nature.
Experience this magnificent coastline with a daily 4 to 5 hours hike before spending the afternoon relaxing on your boat. Walk, swim, sail (and learn to sail).
A superb way to explore and experience the beauty of Sardinia. Every night will be spent sleeping comfortably in your catamaran in the middle of small creeks.
- A trip in the middle of turquoise waters to discover breathtaking landscapes
- A car-free circuit in contact with nature
- Alternate hikes and catamaran sailing
- The discovery of small coves and exceptional beaches
- Relaxing and intimate ambience (8 people max) evening on board to rest from the day
- The choice of a port, Santa Maria Navarrese certified “Blue Flag”
- A “5 Vele” territory awarded by the Italian Touring Club for the quality of its offer tourism, the respectful management of the territory, the safeguarding of the landscape and the offer gastronomic excellence
- Handmade products provided throughout the stay, purchased locally
- An environmental approach: the boat is certified “Blue Flag”
It is a Catamaran LAGGON 440 or 42 almost 14 meters long and 7.70 meters wide. Includes 4 double cabins, each with a bathroom (private shower and toilet).
It is suitable for a group of 8 people.