Hiking in Sardinia with Donkeys, discover the most authentic Sardinia and trek alongside the local donkeys in the middle of untouched nature.
Donkeys will help you carry your luggage through forests of holm oaks, thick Mediterranean vegetation, rivers and pure water springs among the highest mountains of the island, we will meet typical Sardinian wild boars, deer and, with a bit of luck, we will see big horned sheep, horses and birds of prey. It will also be an opportunity to get in touch with the shepherds and the inhabitants of these small villages, making an immersive experience in the local culture.
- Superb 7 days-trip through nature, allowing to see wild animals and to discover archaeological remains.
- A trekking in contact with the Sardinian donkeys which carry your stuff.
- Nights in inns or at the inhabitant’s home for authentic meetings.
- Beautiful landscapes of the primary forests.
- Frequent bathes, in translucent water (cascades, canyons, sea)… – A circuit practically without car in the middle of the nature.